Sunday, October 29, 2006

Family outrage!!!

Dakota here.
Well, it's not like I don't have enough problems getting to the computer, with The Mom in school and just making a hog of herself when it comes to computer time.
No, she just tried to shoo me off so she can do...........................CAT RESEARCH!!

It seems one of the kids decided to switch to the other side and adopt a cat. A cat. How embarrassing is that? Who knows how many huskies, or how many dogs, need a home, and my kid adopts a cat. I'm beside myself. I already live with one cat, Sadie (also known as Satan), and I just don't know that I can even tolerate another one.

Really, I don't know what The Mom was thinking when she raised these kids. A cat. I just don't know what to say.

On another note - The Mom was all wet eyed this morning. Tomorrow, it will be 7 years since I arrived here. Trust me Mom, there's days where it feels a lot longer than that. Now, I have it pretty good here, but lately............... It's also The Mom's birthday. Those kids usually get me a card to sniff and lick shut, but with the cat on the way, I'm sure it's forgotten about.

Wait until she finds out that I didn't forget about the Shrimp Scampi in the fridge...............

1 comment:

Macie-Malechai said...

We feel your pain Dakota, we have 5 stupid cats here. We chase them every chance we get, maybe you will have fun running the cat around...Happy Birthday to your Mom too!
Face Licks, M&M