Friday, August 03, 2007

It's too darn hot!

The Mom tells me that 'It's too darn hot' is the name of a song. She would know. She's been listening to what the kids call the 'old fart' station here in town. I think the heat is getting to her.


Today we had to hear all about how nice it is to pick up poop because it practically dries up the moment it hits the ground. I wooed to her that we really didn't care, just pick it up!





Here's another picture (we have hundreds that were recently liberated). This one shows me doing something I truly love:



Sigh. Song or not, it's too darn hot for anypup!

3 comments:

The Husky in the Window said...

Love the snow picture. I've never been in snow. Hope you can keep cool. Ask your mom for a bowl of ice.
Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

The Brat Pack said...

I'm with you, this heat stinks. Love the snow pic, I can't wait till Winter.

Thrawn

Sasha said...

I'm sick of the snow, too. I just keep watching my snow videos, and wishing we'd get out of this stupid heat.
And guess what! I heard your human was at the same event yesterday that mine, and Meeshka's human woman, was at. And none of them took us!