Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Christmas in July

The Mom and I decided it would be fun to join in the Christmas in July celebration with some fellow SMS members..... I could tell you about it, but I'd rather show you!


"Hurry Mom! We got a package! From the OP Pack!"





"Hmmmm. Smells like Thunder, Dakota and Phantom. And something else.........."



"I got this one Mom, you open something else!"




"It's a Cuz!! My first GOOD Cuz! I knew I was a good girl!"

"Come on Bandit, there's another one to open!"

"We got a Wubba, we got a wubba!!"


The Mom opened this package! A book about Alaska! Oh I can't wait to curl up and read it!!

We had a really fun time opening all the presents! Then, a couple of days later, another box arrived!!!! The OP Pack sent us some cookies from Maya Marie, Bella and Missy's Mom ! Let me tell you, those cookies were heavenly, just heavenly. I highly recommend the Salmon and Cheddar ones! I wish we had pictures, but we ATE them before The Mom thought to get the camera out!!

Thank you very much OP Pack, and thanks to your Mom too!

"He was heard to exclaim as he mushed out of sight, Merry Christmas to all Huskies and to all Huskies good night!"

7 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Those are KHOOL pressies fur all of woo!

That was furry nice of them to send along their smells too!!

The book looks grrrrrreat!!!

It was sooo much fun getting to pawticipate in this with all these wonderful moms and khanines!!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We had a lot of fun shopping for all of woo. Glad woo all enjoyed the summer fun. We know we did.

Hugs and Kisses, the OP Pack and Momt

Kapp pack said...

Those are great presents!

Woo woo, KA

The Army of Four said...

Oh, how wonderful! We got our first Wubba for Christmas in July! I really like it!!!
Mmm... cookies! We haven't tried the salmon ones yet!
Love,
Ammy

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Great gifts! Do you love your cuz? I love mine!

Steve

Kathryn and Ari said...

Oh, what fun!! Merry Christmas in July to woo!

Anonymous said...

Pawsome gifts! Thunder, Dakota, and Phantom are 3 awesome Sibes!!!!
Hugs,
Sitka