Monday, May 08, 2006

Sibe on the beach?

I see Dakota is monitoring the blog while I'm in corporateamerica. Interesting thoughts she has.

One of my small entertainments at work is admiring the Siberian Husky calendar that I have hanging there. For the month of May, the featured Sibe is trotting along the shore. I've spoke to Dakota often about the beach, and we have begun to discuss a trip to the beach. I'm thinking that she's been very well behaved the past several times she has gone bye-bye in the car and it may be time to work up to a longer trip.

So the beach is my natural choice. I may start with a trip to the lake at Catoctin Mountain State Park - if I can sneak her in before all the campers get there. Much of the state and federal parks in this end of the world don't much care for dogs. Too bad. Having been to the lake in the peak season, I can honestly say my Sibe is better behaved then most of the guests they have.

2 comments:

IndyPindy said...

I agree, my mom was very disappointed when she found out that dogs are not allowed in Catoctin park. I'm alllowed at Skyline Drive!

And I am much quieter and neater than many of the people who camp there!

Hey, come see the videos of my wrestling with my friends on my blog!

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Just remember that any place you are with your husky is the place to be!