Friday, November 10, 2006

Friday musings

The Mom is at work, so I decided to sneak in and blog a bit. I've been more or less locked out of the office - some stuff about homework laying all over the place. Looks more like The Mom is either too lazy to file and do things properly, or she's spending a lot of time on addictinggames.com . I suspect it is the latter.

I did notice a digital camera for human idiots type book though. Perhaps she'll finally get the digital hooked up so I can post some of my pictures. That would be cool. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only Husky blogger who doesn't post pictures............... I feel so left out.

The weather is awful warm here. The leaves are on the ground, and it's HOT. This is not right.

Dakota

1 comment:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

It must be hot everywhere Dakota - it's hot out here in Oz as week - about 100f - too hot for my liking ! Heat is STUPID !

Love
Opy