Sunday, May 27, 2007

She's not on the computer!


Finally, after months of not even being able to get in to the office - darn those humans for making sure the doors are closed - The Mom is done school. The computer is free, The Mom is petting and loving me more and all is well with my world.
Well, it was until the kid came home.
I was told that the kid lived at school ( I'm thinking it was not the same school that The Mom was going to), but now she is home. Well, let me tell you, I don't know where the kid was, but she brought a LOT of stuff home with her. Food. Clothes. New tasty looking shoes. And many, many piles of J-U-N-K. I can barely move around in my room! But, it is nice to have the kid home because it means that The Mom will no longer leave me and go visit her. So, I'm happy.
It's terribly hot here - already I have seen the 90 on the thermometer. I am thankful that the air conditioner is up and working again. I'm confining my outside time to early morning and night time - besides, it's easier to guard the perimeter of the yard when it's dark.
As you can see, I am taking regular rest and water breaks.

I just heard The Mom mention that she's off for a few more days. That's good news. I was just thinking of a belly rub and a nap.

2 comments:

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Welcome back Dakota!

The Brat Pack said...

Yay! We're so glad you're back and have the computer again!!

The Brat Pack