Look what I found while surfing the blogs.......
1. Age? 7 years, 9 months.
2. My age when I came to live with my people? 6 weeks. The Mom says the place I came from was run by an 'idiot'. Not sure what that is, but I suspect it's not good.
3. What color collar am I wearing right now? Black, with paw prints that reflect light.
4. My favorite person other than my people I live with? My kids. Well, The Mom's kids. They don't live with us anymore.
5. How much do I weight? 49 pounds.
6. Most expensive thing I ever chewed up? Probably the carpet. I chewed up a sofa good too, but since it was going with that man that used to live with us, The Mom assures me it doesn't count. And I got a yummy for doing it!
7. Do I like other dogs? Yes, I am a pack animal.
8. Who is my best non-human friend? Bandit. And maybe Chip.
9. Squeaky toys or tennis balls? Squeeky toys. Absolutely. I own the squeeky toy of all squeeky toys. It has 12, count 'em 12 different squeekers in it.
10. Do I like to be brushed? NO! That's my fur.
11. Peanut Butter or Cheese? The sweetest words to my ears......... "Mom's got cheese!!"
12. Do my people cut my toenails? Yup, but The Mom has to engage in a full body press to do it, and it's no fun unless I 'claw' blood!!
13. Any formal education? No. Just the school of hard knocks.
14. Couch Potato or Energizer Bunny? Depends on the time and place.
15. Five nicknames people call me? Koda Bear, KB, Miss Husky, Sweets and Sh**head. The last one is usually the loudest.
16. What is my best trick? At night after last call, when it's time to go to sleep, 'Time to go ni-night'. I trot down the hall, make a right turn and get in bed. It seems to entertain The Mom.
17. Do I like kitties? Only for breakfast or lunch.......ha ha ha......... I live with a cat. I tolerate said cat.
18. What did I have for breakfast? Iams Lamb and Rice dry food. Oh, and Honey Nut Cheerios.
19. Can I hunt and have I ever killed anything? Yes, I am an accomplished hunter. My trophies include bunnies, birds (including a Mallard Duck and duckling) and a groundhog.
20. When was the last time I went to the vet? About a year ago, and I can see my name on the big food box........
21. Where do I sleep at night? With The Mom in our bedroom. No crate for me.
22. Do I like to swim? That's the big water bowl in the back yard. I'm not getting in it.
23. Can I make puppies? Nope. Thank doG. There's too many unparented pups in the world it is.
24. My favorite place to visit? Hmmm. That would be either the back yard, or PetSmart.
25. Do I give kisses? Yup, whether they need them or not.
26. Can I potty on command? What? Why would I pee when they want me too? I pee when I want to.
27. Do I cuz? Only if Bandit is cuzzing. Then I cuz. Otherwise, who cares?
28. Do I behave when we go for a walk? I'm pretty good about it now that I've matured some. When I was a wee pup, I was a master yanker.