Sunday, January 28, 2007

Back to School

Dakota here. I'm happy to announce that there's absolutely nothing going on in my little corner of the world. The Mom is working, and she's back in school. Which means that I'm left to my own devices for far, far too long while she's got her nose stuck in a book.
We had a dear little bit of snow a few days ago......but no pictures, she was too busy.
I did the best dogball I've ever done...... but no pictures, she still can't figure out how to hook the camera to the laptop.
I had a good time chasing the cat.... but no pictures, because I'm smart enough to know that I shouldn't chase the cat and tell her!

There's also been a ton of complaining about the 'cold' weather. Cold weather?? This isn't cold. It's barely cool. Just a bit of snow and wind, and you should hear them go on and on about it. This is the time of the year that The Mom starts looking at warm places to live. I'm going to have to get those websites blocked or something. Well, maybe not blocked. I must admit to a yearning to walk a warm moonlit beach every now and then.

I was reading blogs, and I see where Mary Margaret is moving to Pennsylvania. I live just a few minutes away from Pennsylvania, and I'm hoping she will be close to me. Maybe we can visit and play? It's so boring having no girldogfriends near by.

I've decided to be more politically active this season, what with Hillary Clinton running and all. But, I think I'm voting for a man I have come to admire. A true patriot. A bachelor who won't back down from his opinions. Yep.................. I'm voting for TURBO!

2 comments:

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Gosh! I appreciate reading of your support. Woooooo!

IndyPindy said...

Hi Dakota,
Doesn't this winter suck? WE NEED MORE SNOW!

Hey, what's a dogball?