Thursday, November 15, 2007

Starry, starry night

Wooing at the moon here. After many days of rain and mist and other such things that give you wet fur and muddy paws, the clouds have cleared. There's a quarter moon (my middle name is Moon because even as a young Husky girlpup, I would stare at the sky and search for the moon) and lots and lots of stars.
It's clear, windy and cold here.
It's Husky weather. Finally.

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow - I woo to the Moon Goddess.

Or whomever is listening.

4 comments:

Khady Lynn said...

OOohhh, I sure would like some snow here too! I'll howl at the moon for you, if you'll howl for me too!!

Hbbb

The Husky in the Window said...

Well we are patiently waiting to see you in some snow pictures. Hope you enjoy it.

Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

Anonymous said...

Wooo! I am waiting to see snow here in georgia. I am not sure it will ever happen. I will keep dreaming. Good to see you post again Dakota!
Hugs,
Sitka

IndyPindy said...

Hey Dakota, I tagged you! Come to my blog to see the rules! And hey, tell me how to woo to the snow goddess, cause so far, we got nothing!