Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Happy Meal!

Dakota again -
To make yesterday truly wonderful, Mom came home with a Happy Meal at lunch time! For those who don't know about Happy Meals, they are these box things that come from a place Mom calls 'McDonald's'. They are full of FRIES! Mom always shares her fries with us, so these are big favorites with this Husky.
There's also something in it Mom calls a toy. Yesterday's toy was this little thing that scooted across the kitchen floor and followed me and Bandit. I put a stop to it by slapping a paw on it when it came near me. It didn't come near me again. I'll be checking the kitchen out while Mom is at work today, making sure it does not come back.

1 comment:

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Good thing you stopped that. You can never be too careful!