Saturday, August 19, 2006

Not much going on

Dakota here.
Not much going on here. The kid is home, and the house looks like they hid an entire box of yummies somewhere, and Bandit and I couldn't find them. Really, I don't know what these people are thinking. I can't even get to the toy basket in my room. That kid has stuff everywhere.

Have I mentioned the new loud thing that chases us and sucks up my valuable fur? This one stops every few moments, and I hear The Mom using 'those' words while she empties my fur and some dirt. It's difficult work leaving all that beautiful white fluff laying around, but, since I can't get to the toys, I have nothing better to do.

I did overhear The Mom discussing my groundhog with someone. I am sad to say that as we speak, the groundhog is riding on a big truck somewhere to some big pile of delectable garbage. Sigh. Meeshka was right, it's gone with the mole.

I'm going to go see if I can drop some more fluff. The Mom just put away the loud thing.

3 comments:

D. Animal said...

Vrrrrm?

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Yep dakota - we have a "Dyson" in our house too - and my mummy says the same words everytime she empties it as your mummy does :-)

Love
Opy

Shmoo said...

Apparently vacuuming with the "dyson" is a religious experience wherever it is used. The human woman actually washed ours off because the gimpy step-brothers kept peeing on it. She hid it after that... if it ever comes out again unguarded, we're going to chew on it.

Meeshka