The Army of Four tagged me! I'm supposed to list five things that make a great doggie friend. Hmmmm...........
1. A good doggie friend shares. Not just their old chew bones either. Bandit and I have two big toy baskets, and we share everything. When Chip was here, we shared with him too.
2. A good doggie friend keeps their Mom/Dad/family safe. Bandit does better than I do with this - he's a barker, let me tell you - and if anyone comes close to our house or our yard, he lets The Mom know.
3. A good doggie friend knows when it's time to take a nap. Sometimes, it's all you can do. You have to lay down and be quiet and let everyone else sleep. (This one's real important on those mornings where The Mom doesn't hit that talking box thing three or four times before she gets her lazy butt up.)
4. A good doggie friend helps you dig a hole! If you think digging alone is fun, try digging with a friend.
5. A good doggie friend tags his or her other doggie friends to let them know that we're having fun and they need to join us! So, I'm tagging...........
Poesidon Koda and Ronak