Saturday, September 16, 2006

Saturday night


Another Saturday night, and The Mom is sitting here doing absolutely nothing. Really, do these people have a life outside of that place they call 'work'? I don't think so.
They could be doing all sorts of fun things - and taking me along. A car ride. A shopping trip. A park visit. But what did they do? They trimmed the bush out front! They did not use the bush dog................. which seems to be a perfectly sensible product that you put down before you trim bushes. No, they did it the old fashioned way, then complained and limped when they had to rake and pick up everything and put the bags by the side of the house.
Do you think I should tell them that the garbage guys don't pick up stuff like that anymore? Nah. That will teach them to stop doing boring things.

2 comments:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Dakota,

Thanks for stopping by my blog - I think your blog is really cool too. You Huskies really "rule the roost" here at D.W.B's :-)

Don't be too hard on your momma - that working stuff really takes it out of them, my momma is always complaining at how 'zorsted she is after all that working. But then again, you could make her feel REALLY guilty so you will get extra treats :-) Works every time for me - except when i am on my stupid diet :-(

Love
Your pal,
Opy

The Army of Four said...

Hey Dakota!
We tag you! Please list 5 things that make a great doggy friend!
Tail wags,
The Ao4