Sunday, July 30, 2006

Lazy days and sun-days

Ugh.
Dakota here, reporting that at 9AM this morning, it was too hot to go outside. I've done what I needed to do, and I'm getting ready to lay on the vent in the cool, dark back room. Really, who's idea was all this heat anyway?

I'm not 100% sure, but I thought that I heard that one of the kids was coming over to visit me today. I guess that means that I'll have to rouse myself for a few moments, and act like I'm thrilled to see the kid while I check to see if she brought me anything.

Then it's back to sleep for me.

Does anyone know when the first snowfall of the year is scheduled to take place? A few years ago, Mom and Momma Bev took a trip (WITHOUT US) to a place called Deep Creek Lake in October. They took pictures of snow, it apparently snowed for a few hours there. October is a long, long way away at this point.

Sigh.

I'm outta here to dream of snow.

1 comment:

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Sun-days are stupid!!! At 10:30 this morning it was 91 degrees!!!